What wild cat doesn’t crave the taste of a fish dinner? Made with trout and smoked salmon, the only source of animal protein in this formula is fish, so it can be a good option for cats with food allergies or sensitivities. Nutrient-packed vegetables and fruits provide antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system and overall vitality, just like nature intended.
- Spring-Fed Trout & Sustainably Sourced Salmon – Trout, the number one ingredient in this formula, and smoked salmon provide highly digestible protein for a healthy body with the great fish taste cats crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary Viables Probiotics are developed specifically for cats and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Taurine – This essential amino acid is beneficial for all cats and helps to maintain healthy heart and eyes.
- All Life Stages Nutrition – Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your cat throughout all stages of life, from kitten to senior cat.
- Antioxidants - Vegetables and fruits, including sweet potatoes, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help promote your cat’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E help support the immune system.
Trout, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, pea protein, potato protein, canola oil, smoked salmon, natural flavor, choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
|Crude Protein||32.0% minimum|
|Crude Fat||16.0% minimum|
|Crude Fiber||3.0% maximum|
|Zinc||120 mg/kg minimum|
|Selenium||0.3 mg/kg minimum|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||2.4% minimum|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.3% minimum|
|Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)||not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Food Type:
- All Life Stages
- Primary Flavor:
- Kibble Size: