A truly unique protein with a truly unique taste, wild boar makes this recipe perfect for dogs who crave something different. In addition, nutrient-rich legumes and fruits like peas, garbanzo beans, blueberries and raspberries provide antioxidants for overall health and vitality.
- Unique Protein Blend – A hearty blend of beef, lamb protein, eggs and wild boar provides complete protein nutrition with a rich, meaty flavor.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
- Garbanzo Beans – Rich in protein, minerals and fiber, garbanzo beans add a host of nutrients to this grain-free formula.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system
- Antioxidants - Legumes and fruits, including peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Beef, peas, garbanzo beans, lamb meal, canola oil, egg product, wild boar, ocean fish meal, pea flour, dried yeast, tomato pomace, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
|Crude Protein||29.0% minimum|
|Crude Fat||15.0% minimum|
|Crude Fiber||5.0% maximum|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||0.05% minimum|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg minimum|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg minimum|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||2.4% minimum|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.3% minimum|
|Total Microorganisms* |
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
|not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Food Type:
- All Life Stages
- Primary Flavor:
- Kibble Size: