Roasted bison and roasted venison combine for a unique taste that you can’t find anywhere else outside the wild. 32% of this formula is protein, giving dogs the highly digestible energy they need to remain active, while vegetables, legumes and fruits provide powerful antioxidants to help maintain overall vitality. This maintenance formula is designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult dogs.
- Roasted bison and roasted venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics– Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Ideal For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Buffalo, lamb meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, canola oil, egg product, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, natural flavor, tomato pomace, potato protein, pea protein, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
|Crude Protein||32.0% minimum|
|Crude Fat||18.0% minimum|
|Crude Fiber||4.0% maximum|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg minimum|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg minimum|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||2.8% minimum|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.3% minimum|
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
|not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
- Food Type:
- Primary Flavor:
- Kibble Size: