With 42% protein, this recipe is packed with highly digestible energy for cats of all ages. The unique combination of roasted venison and smoked salmon provide your cat with ideal protein, vital to a lean and healthy body, while legumes, vegetables, fruits and carefully selected ingredients provide them with the balanced nutrition nature intended.
- High Protein Content – 42% of this formula is protein from a unique and balanced combination of chicken meal, roasted venison, smoked salmon, ocean fish protein and vegetable protein sources. This blend provides highly digestible protein, with a rich meaty taste, for a healthy body.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary Viables Probiotics are developed specifically for cats and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Taurine – This essential amino acid is beneficial for all cats and helps to maintain healthy heart and eyes.
- All Life Stages Nutrition – Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your cat throughout all stages of life, from kitten to senior cat.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Antioxidants – Legumes, vegetables and fruits, including peas, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your cat’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Chicken meal, peas, sweet potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea protein, potato protein, roasted venison, smoked salmon, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
|Crude Protein||42.0% minimum|
|Crude Fat||18.0% minimum|
|Crude Fiber||3.0% maximum|
|Zinc||120 mg/kg minimum|
|Selenium||0.3 mg/kg minimum|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||2.8% minimum|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.3% minimum|
|Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)||not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Food Type:
- All Life Stages
- Primary Flavor:
- Kibble Size: