Roasted bison and roasted venison combine in this grain-free recipe, providing ideal amounts of highly digestible energy for your growing puppy. Unique flavors from roasted meats, vegetables, legumes and fruits in a small kibble size make it easy for puppies to enjoy the nutrients they need for overall vitality. Because of the guaranteed levels of DHA and perfectly balanced nutrition, this formula is great for pregnant or nursing mothers and other adult dogs as well.
- Pasture-Raised Bison & Pasture-Raised Venison – Roasted bison and roasted venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Small Kibble Size – Small kibble size is easy for small mouths to chew, while the crunchy texture helps keep teeth clean.
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Buffalo, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, pea protein, peas, potatoes, canola oil, tomato pomace, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, flaxseed, potato fiber, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
|Crude Protein||28.0% minimum|
|Crude Fat||17.0% minimum|
|Crude Fiber||5.0% maximum|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||0.05% minimum|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg minimum|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg minimum|
|Vitamin E||175 IU/kg minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||2.8% minimum|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.3% minimum|
|Total Microorganisms* |
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
|not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Food Type:
- Primary Flavor:
- Kibble Size: