DOGS BENEFIT FROM A DIET RICH IN PROTEIN TO SUPPORT LEAN MUSCLE MASS.
- 42% richly nourishing protein from lean meats, 16% carbohydrates, and a unique blend of soluble fiber nourish dogs according to their biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other dry dog food, 2/3 of ORIJEN’s meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of our dehydrated poultry is air-dried from fresh chicken and turkey, for a concentrated source of protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy dogs.
Deboned chicken, chicken liver, turkey liver, cod liver, whole eggs, flounder, deboned turkey, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken liver, whole dehydrated egg, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pea fiber, lentil fiber, dried pumpkin, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural chicken flavor, ground chicken bone and cartilage, chicken fat, dried kelp, dehydrated carrot, dehydrated butternut squash, ground turkey bone and cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, freeze-dried cod liver, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole red delicious apples, whole bartlett pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)||42 %|
|Crude fat (min.)||13 %|
|Crude fiber (max.)||8 %|
|Moisture (max.)||12 %|
|DHA (min.)||0.2 %|
|EPA (min.)||0.1 %|
|Calcium (min.)||1.7 %|
|Phosphorus (min.)||1.4 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)||2.5 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)||1 %|
|Glucosamine* (min.)||600 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)||1000 mg/kg|
|L-Carnitine* (min.)||62 mg/kg|
|Total Microorganisms* (min.) |
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Food Type:
- Primary Flavor:
- Kibble Size:
- Special Dietary Needs:
- Weight Management