About this item
- Daily Lysine supplement for cats helps support a strong immune system and eye & respiratory health
- Helps manage common feline health issues: sneezing, runny nose, squinting and watery, inflamed eyes
- Delivers veterinarian-recommended amount of Lysine: cats = 500mg 2x daily, kittens = 250mg 2x daily
- Lysine paste for cats and kittens provide specially-formulated immune support for as long as needed
- Cats love the highly-palatable tuna-flavored paste; easy to dose and administer; add to paws, nose
Recommended for immune system support and conditions responsive to L-Lysine. Consult your veterinarian before giving your cat Enisyl-F Paste. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Active ingredients per 1mL pump (1g): L-Lysine Hydrochloride, 250mg. Inactive ingredients: Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Silica Aerogel, Sorbitol, Soybean Oil, Tuna Flavor, Xanthan Gum.
One full press of the pump delivers 1mL of paste containing 250mg L-Lysine. For cats 6 months and older, give 2 pumps (2mL) twice daily. For kittens under 6 months of age, give 1 pump (1mL) twice daily. Administer orally. Enisyl-F Oral Paste is easily accepted by most cats. Apply the paste directly in the mouth or spread on the nose/paws where the cat can lick off the paste. Alternatively, you may mix the paste with food. Replace the cap immediately. Always use as directed by a veterinarian.