* A prescription is required for this product. When ordering, please include your vets name and telephone number in the notes section of the checkout process.
Made with high-quality ingredients and formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation.
- Promotes increased urine volume to dilute the urine
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Helps reduce the risk of both struvite and calcium oxalate stone recurrence
- Promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Meat by-products, liver, chicken, water sufficient for processing, poultry by-products, rice, calcium gluconate, oat hulls, guar gum, sodium bisulfate, potassium chloride, salt, Vitamin E supplement, tricalcium phosphate, carrageenan, taurine, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), ferrous sulfate, niacin (Vitamin B-3), copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide. B-2537
|Crude Protein (Min)||10.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||5.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||1.5%|
|Magnesium (Mg) (Max)||0.03%|
- Food Type:
- Prescription Benefit:
- Urinary Health
- Primary Flavor: