**A prescription is required for this product.
Founded by a veterinarian, Royal Canin has over 40 years experience in health nutrition. Our work with pet nutritionists, breeders, and veterinarians from around the world has provided us with knowledge about the specific nutritional requirements of cats. This knowledge has allowed us to formulate the optimal diet for your cat's special needs.
- Supports Struvite Dissolution
- Increases urine volume to help decrease struvite and calcium oxalate levels
- Supports urinary health
- Reduced magnesium level
- Royal Canin Urinary SO Index® promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Feline Urinary SO is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
|Crude Protein (min)||32.5%|
|Crude Fat (min)||13.5%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.5%|
- Food Type:
- Prescription Benefit:
- Urinary Health
- Primary Flavor:
- Kibble Size: